People are finding that the logical place for their IRA is in their credit union. The reason seems to be clear. When dealing with your IRA, you’re not just talking about tax advantages; you’re talking about your future. Why take chances on your future with some run-of-the-mill financial institution, when your credit union offers you the service, convenience, and profitability you’re looking for.
Here are some of the great benefits of a credit union IRA:
Back to HFS Information
- Traditional IRA’S
- Competitive Rates
- Low or no annual maintenance fees
- Insured deposits
- Payroll deduction to simplify contributions
- Low minimum deposit requirements
- Personal answers to your questions
- One-stop shopping for all your financial services
- Certificate of Deposits
"TO SERVE AS THE PRIMARY FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OF OUR MEMBERSHIP BY PROVIDING EFFICIENT SERVICES OF HIGH QUALITY, THUS PROMOTING THE PHILOSOPHY OF "PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE".